We’re looking for reviewers with lived experience of mental ill health.
No prior experience required!
Plus, get paid for your feedback!
We’re inviting people with lived experience of mental ill health to go through our policies and procedures with a fine-tooth comb and then give us their honest feedback. This will help us ensure that what we develop for MIFWA consumers and carers makes sense and contains everything they need to know.
How it works
- You don’t need any prior experience reviewing policies and procedures
- When a document is ready for review, we’ll ask you to confirm your availability
- We estimate 2 hours every 2 months
- You’ll receive the document via email
- You’ll be asked to spend 1 hour maximum on each document
- You’ll give your feedback and suggest improvements (which we’ll keep on record)
- You’ll be offered $30 per hour for your time
- We’ll consider your contribution as we update the document
- You may opt out at any time, no questions asked
Join our pool of reviewers
Contact Naomi Watson, our Governance and Compliance Support Officer, to express your interest or ask for more details.
Call 0413 776 648 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org