Have a compliment, complaint or feedback? We’d like to hear from you.
This page contains:
- When you have a complaint
- Making a complaint about NDIS services and supports
- Making a complaint via HaDSCO
- Advocacy: How to find an advocate to assist you
- Information for MIFWA consumers
- MIFWA’s Complaints Handling Policy
- Feedback form to submit your compliments, suggestions or complaints
When you have a complaint
MIFWA is committed to providing high-quality support and services, but sometimes we may get it wrong. If have not met your expectations or the commitment we made to you, you can let us know where we have made a mistake by making a complaint.
MIFWA takes all complaints very seriously and welcomes them as an opportunity to improve the services we provide.
You can submit a complaint by talking with us, placing your complaint in a suggestion box at MIFWA head office or Lorikeet Centre, or by using the feedback form below or completing a complaint submission form.
Making a complaint about NDIS services and supports
If you have a concern about your current NDIS supports or services, it is important that you talk about it. Complaints are important—they can help providers understand what is important to people with disability and improve the quality of services they provide, so your complaint can help other people too.
If you feel comfortable, you are encouraged to raise your concern or complaint with us first, as this is often the best way to have your issue resolved quickly. If you find we are unable to resolve your concern or complaint, then you should seek further support from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by:
- phoning 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- completing an online complaint contact form.
Making a complaint via HaDSCO
The Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) deals with complaints about health, disability and mental health services in Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. . Usually talking to us directly will resolve your complaint. If it does not, you can raise a complaint with HaDSCO.
You can make a complaint direct to (HaDSCO) by:
- Calling (08) 6551 7600 or 1800 813 583 (free from Landlines)
- Emailing email@example.com
- Downloading a form or completing an online complaint form from https://www.hadsco.wa.gov.au/Complaints/Complaint-Form
If you require assistance in making your complaint, here are some useful contacts:
Advocacy: How to find an advocate to assist you
MIFWA can support you to access an independent advocate organisation to assist in exercising choice and control and to have your voice heard in matters that affect you. If you have any questions about advocacy, please speak to your support worker or contact MIFWA head office on 9237 8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer on Advocacy for the People We Support
Complaints information for MIFWA consumers
Our Complaints Info for MIFWA Consumers brochure informs you of how you can make a complaint, and what to expect when you make a complaint.
MIFWA’s Complaints Handling Policy
View our full Complaints Handling Policy here.
Please use the form below to submit your compliments, suggestions or complaints directly to MIFWA.