EIRP Individual Referral Form 2022Are you a young person experiencing psychosis or mental health challenges?
MIFWA’s Early Intervention Recovery Program (EIRP) is for young people aged 16 to 30 years who have been diagnosed with mental health challenges, including first episode of psychosis.
Operating across the Perth Metropolitan area, our EIRP team supports you to re-establish or maintain social, professional and educational networks.
The program is initially for 6 months but can continue for up to 12 months.
Areas of Support We Provide
We understand each person’s mental health journey is different, so we tailor our supports around your needs, aspirations, goals and recovery. The EIRP team provides one-on-one support in your own home and local community, working with you to set goals and reconnect with your priorities.
Areas of support we provide are:
- Assistance to get back into employment or study
- Build confidence and coping strategies
- Help with stress management and relaxation
- Provide opportunities for friendships and community connections
- Obtain accommodation
- Help with budgeting or finance
- Access community facilities
- Help to link with clinical teams for your mental and general wellbeing
- Support around drug use or alcohol
EIRP runs group activities throughout the year dependent on feedback and suggestions from participants. These are open groups, and you can come try and there’s no obligation to commit.
Previous groups have included learning guitar, paddling, walking, art and more.
Learn more by calling 9237 8900 or sending us an email.