We partner with Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia to provide practical and easy to understand factsheets about mental illness and treatment.
MIFWA is a MI Networks member, with sister organisations across Australia we offer information and support in your local areas. You can call us on 1800 985 944.
MI Networks is a Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia Initiative and is supported by its members nationally.
Suicide & Self Harm
- Self Harm
- Suicidal behaviour and Self Harm
- Thinking about Suicide
- How to help when someone is suicidal
- Has someone close to you died by suicide
- Families & friends of people affected by mental illnesss
- Something is not quite right about the way someone close to you is behaving
- When sadness won’t go away – depression & related disorders in young people
- Has someone close to you gone missing
- Antidepressant Medication
- Antipsychotic Medication
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Complementary Therapies
- Healthy Living
- Mind + Body – Looking after your physical health when you have a mental illness
- Type 2 diabetes & mental illness
- Smoking and mental illness