A Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants on the 14 October, in preparation for the webinar on the 15 October
The Mental Illness Fellowship of WA (MIFWA) and the Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH) present an Introduction to Mental Health Work, a FREE webinar during Mental Health Week.
This free webinar is open to everyone keen to explore the growing career opportunities in the community mental health sector.
The hour-long session will look at:
- What community mental health is.
- The types of community mental health work available.
- Job prospects including salary expectations.
- The skills and characteristics that mental health workers possess.
- The work opportunities linked with the NDIS.
Attendees will hear from people who have made a career in community mental health, and learn about this rewarding and diverse sector.
A Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants on the 14 October, in preparation for the webinar on the 15 October.