Open Your Mind Poetry Competition is now open!
Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. ~ Desmond Tutu
- Open to anyone living with mental health challenges or is a carer of someone with mental health challenges. WA residents only.
- Entry is free. Maximum 2 poems per person, up to 18 lines per poem.
- Each poem to have a unique title.
- All submissions must be the entrant’s original unpublished work.
- Winning poems will be presented during Mental Health Week 2022.
- MIFWA reserves the right to display, reproduce or publish the submissions on its website, newsletters, social pages and other MIFWA materials.
Submit your poems by 5pm, Tue 13 Sep 2022
By email to: email@example.com with subject: Poetry Competition
In person at: Lorikeet Centre, 104 Cambridge Street, West Leederville
or: MIFWA Head Office, Level 3, 9 The Avenue, Midland
By post to:
MIFWA, PO Box 1947, Midland WA 6936