Join us at Perspectives 2024, the second Finding North Network Lived Experience e-Symposium, on 19 and 20 March 2024.
Perspectives 2024 is hosted by Finding North Network, proudly supported by the Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia, Lived Experience Australia and the National Mental Health Consumer Alliance, and funded by the Australian Department of Social Services.
Registrations are open to engage in meaningful conversations around diverse perspectives in Lived and Living Experiences in mental health.
When: 12:30-5:00 pm AEDT, Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 March 2024
Where: Online via Zoom Webinar
Cost: Free to attend. You have the option to register to attend day 1, day 2 or both days. If you would like to attend both days, select day 1 and day 2.
This year’s e-Symposium includes a diverse line-up of Lived Experience speakers who will explore:
- Amplifying lived experience perspectives for connection, awareness, and change.
- Lived Experience reflections and stories of hope, recovery, advocacy, and leadership.
- Ethical and authentic engagement with lived experience across sectors and workforces.
- Diverse approaches at the forefront of Lived Experience Leadership across Australia.
- The power and impact of Lived Experience storytelling.
- The unique challenges migrant and refugee communities face and the importance of awareness, education, and early intervention.
- The diverse Lived Experience Pathways available, how to embrace your expertise and tips for navigating your way.
You can learn more about the event and register here.
Thank you for your support. Together, we can work to amplify Lived Experience perspectives across Australia.