Join other carers for some reflections and conversations about self-care.
The very nature of the term ‘self-care’ implies caring for oneself.
- Why is self-care important?
- How do we learn to do that well?
- What factors should we consider?
- How can those that support others support their own well-being?
- How can we be deliberate about self-care and plan for it?
- What might it look like for you?
Download the flyer:
Friday 23 June 2023
9:30am to 11:30am
Anglicare Conference Room, 14 Council Ave, Rockingham
Secure your spot today (carers only):
to Robyn on 9237 8900 · 0409 523 666 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org