Gain more of an understanding of mental health and mental illness and how to support someone in need.
This interactive online workshop held over ZOOM will cover :
• The Mental Health continuum
• The prevalence of Mental Illness in Australia
• An overview of some of the common Mental Illnesses
• Signs and symptoms of mental ill-health
• What makes a person less likely to help
• Active listening activities
Fact sheets and self-care handouts will be provided via email.
“A fantastic workshop, giving real examples to heighten our awareness, knowledge and understanding.”
When: 9:00am-12:00pm, Friday10 September 2021
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $40 + booking fee
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.