As part of Schizophrenia Awareness Week 2020, we will be hosting a FREE online workshop called ‘Understanding Mental Illness’.
We will cover the following in this workshop:
– Prevalence of Mental Illness
– Mental Health continuum discussions
– Self-Care handouts and discussions – keeping ourselves safe – triggers in workshop
– What makes a person less likely to help – activity – actively listening
– Signs & Symptoms – activity
– Some common Mental Illnesses – signs of crisis – activity – fact sheets – safety
– Before we leave – debrief – questions
All participants will receive fact sheets and a self-care plan – we will work through these in the workshop.
When: Wednesday 20 May from 10am to 2pm approximately
Where: Zoom Online Workshop