Our next Wellways to Work program kicks off on 6 August!
A FREE seven week education program led by peers with lived experience, Wellways to Work supports people affected by mental health issues to take steps towards work and study, helping them to:
- explore new directions in work and study
- recognise barriers to work and study and learn strategies to overcome them
- explore disclosure and the use of personal information
- know your rights in the workplace
- find support networks to help you achieve your goals.
The program is led by peers — trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
DATES AND SESSION TIMES: 10:30am – 2:00pm, 6 August – 17 September (every Thursday for 7 weeks)
ADDRESS: Midland Junction Arts Centre, 276 Great Eastern Hwy, Midland
COST: Free (light lunch included)
TO REGISTER: RSVPs essential to Uli Schoen on 9237 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.