We deliver workshops and training to 100s of people each year!
MIFWA’s Education and Training workshops cover a broad range of topics within the mental health context to meet the diverse needs of:
- people living with mental illness
- people caring for those living with mental illness
- relatives, friends and colleagues of people living with mental illness
- employers wishing to educate their staff
- staff who wish to develop their skills and confidence when interacting with those living with mental illness
- educational institutions providing first-hand experiential learning
- peer workers and others in the healthcare industry wishing to develop or refresh specific skills
Our training provides up-to-date, evidence-based information and an experiential learning experience for all participants.
We can deliver training to your organisation or community
If you’re interested for one of our trainers to deliver training to your organisation or community, please complete our Training Expression of Interest form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll endeavour to return a quote within a week.
This is an Expression of Interest form only. It does not guarantee a booking at this stage.