A 4 hour face to face or online workshop supporting people to gain an understanding or mental health and supporting someone in need.
Workshop content includes:
- Overview of the Mental Health Continuum
- Prevalence of Mental Illness
- What makes a person less likely to help, and active listening activities
- Signs & Symptoms
- Some common Mental Illness signs of crisis
- Self-Care handouts and discussions.
Who can attend?
Any interested adult can attend. This course is not a therapy or support group, but rather an educational course.