This peer-led recovery group is suitable for anyone interested in exploring their own mental health recovery.
Learn about the CHIME model, explore what processes are involved in recovery, join a discussion about how to apply these to your own life and reflect using art therapy.
Join a MIFWA peer facilitator and registered art therapist in this FREE intro the Art of CHIME.
- Lunch is provided
- No art experience or skill required
- Registrations are required
- Held face to face in Midland
- Street parking nearby (2 hours free or $6+ all day)
- After registering, you will be contacted by a MIFWA Peer Facilitator
Learn more about how our groups run here.